Plain Design is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe workplace for our employees whilst minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Plain Design operates in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and strives to reduce pollution and follow environmental best practices wherever possible.
The following environmental policies are to be adhered to.
- Operate a paper free design studio where possible and recycle all toner cartridges and batteries.
- Where waste paper does occur ensure it is set aside for recycling.
- Keep hardware updated for maximum energy efficiency. Any surplus office equipment is either sold locally or disposed of through the local recycling centre for electrical goods.
- Lights are to be turned off when any room within the studio is vacated.
- Doors are to be kept closed to retain heat and maximise energy efficiency.
When Plain Design employees are working on client sites they will abide by the host’s environmental policy.
This policy is to be reviewed annually.
Managing Director, Plain Design Limited